ICE International Cruise & Excursions – Growing travel agency with currently 100 employees, in Albufeira – Algarve
Join the ICE Team today! ICE Portugal offers our employees world-class training and resources to provide all the tools needed for success, and reward programs that celebrate the outstanding work our employees do each and every day. You will also enjoy exclusive travel rates just for employees, family and friends on cruises or other travel products and of course you will have the opportunity to work in an extraordinary environment!
Position Purpose: Consultatively sell Membership Packages to designated brand clients.
Internal Contacts: All levels of the organization
External Contacts: Customers– generally for the purpose of discussing a Membership.
1. Consultatively selling Membership products directly to consumer while offer superior service.
2. Properly utilizing computer systems for calling out.
3. Complete all data base information completely and accurately for each transaction, including confirming accuracy of any existing information.
4. Responsible for maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based upon the brand.
5. Work with Team Supervisor, Sales Manager if problems or service/ sales issues arise in a professional manner.
6. Work directly with customers via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services.
7. Educates customers on product offerings and services to improve their “on-line presence” and explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
8. Follows up with customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
9. Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
10. Continued product education to better service customer calls.
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
• Excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Excellent domain of the English language
• Some experience in customer service and telesales skills
• Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
• Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Work contract including paid training of 2/3 weeks
• Base salary (x 14 months) + food allowance + EXCELLENT INCENTIVES ON SALES
• 7h30/day, 5 days/week
• Career opportunities and good work environment