Activity: Fitness Club
Location: Dubai-UAE, Kabul-Afghanistan, Tashkent-Uzbekistan.
Qualification: Hold a current recognized certification or degree in a related field with CPR, AED and First Aid certification.
Requirements: Interested candidate must be idealism, physically fit and a certified instructor with at least 2-5 years experience in a Famous Fitness Clubs (such as Fitness First, LA Fitness).
• Instructing a training group when required.
• Motivating the clients to an active lifestyle and serves as a training partner.
• Initializing and supporting of binding and social contacts.
• Conducting fitness consultations according to Club protocols.
• Providing safe exercise recommendations to clients based on established industry guidelines.
• Explaining the exercise program that you have prepared to the client.
• Demonstrating and teaching the exercises to the client and providing feedback on technique.
• Abiding by all personal trainer policies and Club policies with quality assurance.
• Being punctual and prepared for all appointments with clients or professional staff.
• Adjust schedule as needed to accommodate the needs of new existing member/clients.
• Attending mandatory and optional staff training classes.
• Being able to solve problem and event of an emergency.
• Knowledge of using and demonstrating the Club equipments.
• Sustain all required certifications.
• Preparing monthly/weekly reports when necessary.
Interested candidate please send your detailed CV with subjected Job reference# 001ZAD-INT.