European Bartender School are looking for a talented and motivated Outbound Sales Representative to work as part of our international team in Barcelona, Spain. This is a very social role therefore you need to be an energetic, customer-focused, problem solving individual with good communication skills. You need to be passionate about working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets in a sales environment. Having completed an EBS course is a big plus, but not a must.
European Bartender School are a market leader in the bartending industry. Our mission is to educate exceptional bartenders from all over the world; making the world taste better, one cocktail at a time. With three global offices and a dedicated team of professionals, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders from across the globe. In the past 16 years EBS have grown substantially, due to this continuous expansion our workforce has grown by over 50%. EBS aims to increase its sales and provide outstanding service for our customers and thus fill the position described.
We can offer the opportunity of a future within EBS for those who contribute to our growth and always work with our company motto ‘hard work, spirit and soul’ in mind.
We offer a sales job that is in every way different from selling insurance or SIM cards! As part of EBS CARE, your main responsibility will be selling our fantastic bartending courses and additional services via phone, email and social media to your native market. As an Outbound Sales Representative you will need to use your skills to convert hot leads in bookings. Furthermore, you must build a rapport with future students to answer any questions that they may have with regards to their course. Finally, you will need to be organised and manage your personal workflow, which includes setting goals and scheduling calls. You will be selling a career and life changing experience for young people all around the world.
This is your opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the travel and education industry and live in one of the most cultural cities in the world!
· Proven sales track record in a similar environment
· Proficient in your native language and English (C1). Additional languages are a very strong plus
· An understanding of B2C outbound sales or prior sales experience in telecom
· Understanding of our product or first-hand experience of an EBS course
· Good work ethic and goal-oriented
· Experience of Windows operating systems and CRM systems is a plus
· Have the ability to work as part of a team
· Reliable under pressure
What You’ll Receive:
· A competitive salary
· A young and dynamic working environment
· The chance to develop in a rapidly growing company
· Company paid snacks and coffee/tea
· Company paid events and trips
· Free weekly Spanish classes and training boot camp
· Casual dress code and an in-office music system
Life at EBS:
At EBS, we offer our employees a unique and energetic working environment that you won’t find anywhere else! Our offices are created to provide you with a vibrant, positive and motivated setting to maximise creativity. Working as part of our international team means you will experience new cultures and may even pick up a few new phrases along the way. Joining EBS means you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, have an incredible experience abroad and make money at the same time.