Winter Season French Alps (Dec-Mid April)
If you have 2 years working experience within the beauty industry, love being in the Mountains and are ready for a new adventure then read on; we have a great opportunity for the right candidate. Local area ski pass included so you can enjoy Les Gets, Morzine and Avoriaz ski area during your 2 full mornings and 1 whole day off a week.
1. You will be working in a stunning Spa in a high end Hotel in Les Gets with a team of Sports Massage therapists, providing high quality treatments to tourists and locals.
2. You will be responsible for everything from face & body treatments to providing a first class service to our clients and letting them relax and feel really pampered!
3. You will be potentially working 6 days a week: 4 days 10am-1230 and 3pm-7.30pm and 2 days 2pm-7.30pm
4. The work hours will be based on demand for these services from the hotel guests and external tourists.
5. You will need a level 3 or higher beautician qualification and two years’ experience, with good massage skills and a qualification in pregnancy massage, Indian head massage and hot stone massage.
6. If you are a dedicated professional who enjoys helping others, then please do get in touch.
7. Highly Competitive pay
Main responsibilities will include:
1. Welcoming clients and managing the spa treatments diary
2. Offering various types of treatments (manicures, pedicures, facials, hot stones, Indian head massage, waxing, massages…)
3. Ensuring the promotion, advice and sale of the services and personal care products in order to increase the spa’s turnover
4. Collaboration with various services of the hotel, (Reception, laundry, bar, restaurant…)
5. Guaranteeing the respect of Hotel Chamois d’Or’s hygiene and safety rules, as well as the maintenance of Les Gets Luxury Spa property
1. Availability from December 2016 until mid April 2017 without Holiday
2. Level 3 Beautician certification mandatory
3. 2 years Working experience required
4. Good knowledge of different kinds of treatments, especially for the body and relaxation
5. Basic French a real advantage but not a necessity
7. Performance orientated
8. Good inter-personal skills
9. Eye for detail
10. UK A1 self employed status (apply through HMRC) mandatory
Nationalities Accepted: UK residents and all those with a French work visa for 5 months