As Social Media Manager you have to manage and maintain social media marketing promotions and campaigns for us and our clients. The day-to-day activities includes:
• Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content.
• Search for news/articles to post and write blog articles.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
• Engage in dialogues and answering questions for the Company in Social Media spaces, where appropriate.
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Excellent German and English writing and language skills
• Experience in the gaming and sportsbook industry
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques
• You are a good team player
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation