Seeking an experienced Data Analyst to provide insight and support to the payment solutions team of a large iGaming operator! This role has been created due to an expansion of the business and will play a vital role in the analysis of payment behaviour.
This person will join the customer insight team, which provides analysis of data to support functions across the business, including but not limited to; CRM, Finance, Market, trading and Fraud.
• Providing data analysis to support a variety of business functions.
• Using the analysis to drive customer profitability.
• Interrogate sizable transactional databases.
• Using your exceptional communication skills to communicate your finding throughout the business.
• Working with other analysts to drive and improve the quality of the team’s analysis.
• The ideal candidate for this role is expected to have at least 2 years’ experience within a data analytics role within either marketing or ecommerce environment.
• Must be able to demonstration strong presentation and communication skills and have an exceptional understanding of the ecommerce environment.
• SAS base programming skills are a must.
• A analytical and curious mind is required for this position along with a genuine passion for data!
• It would beneficial if candidates have experience within the payments or finance industry, however, this is not a must.