The Senior HR Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs, carrying out responsibilities in the following functional areas: learning and development, T & A System, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
The Senior HR Resources generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
• Full recruitment cycle from advertising to appointment;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• employee orientation, development, and training;
• HR should have a good grasp of placing advertisement on Social Media platforms;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
Applicants must be fluent in English any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
Bachelor in Work and Human Resources or similar qualification.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation