Korn Ferry is the global industry leader in high-impact talent acquisition solutions, offering fully customized and flexible services to help organisations meet their specific recruitment needs. As part of the Korn Ferry Group, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
Korn Ferry has partnered with one of the world’s leading companies to effectively deliver on their European recruitment needs.
We are looking to find a permanent Recruiter based in Germany or UK to join our exceptionally talented RPO team in supporting our client’s recruitment needs. The role can be done remote / home office or in one our offices in London or Manchester. You will be responsible for the full recruitment process including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to hiring managers.
• Focus on direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across the region
• Recruitment across a range of functions for professional-level roles
• Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management
• Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of your allocated requisitions
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools
Skills & Experience
• Recruitment experience gained within an agency, RPO or inhouse environment, managing the full end to end recruitment process with knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies
• Fluency in Danish and English essential, any other European language would be an advantage but not essential
• Previous experience of recruiting within the life sciences market would also be highly advantageous
• Excellent senior stakeholder managements skills