Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artist, students and hobbyists – uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are a global, market leader in 3D design software for manufacturing, building, construction, engineering, and entertainment, with $2.2B in annual revenue.
We are continually highly ranked by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others. Check out the Top 7 Reasons You Should Work at Autodesk.
Why Sell for Autodesk?
Autodesk is leading a major transformation of industries and sales careers. In 2015, we made major investments in Barcelona, Denver and Sydney markets by building out a diverse group of Inside Sales professionals to partner with our global sales teams in EMEA, AMER and Asia Pacific to drive incremental sales and gain market share in existing and new markets. You’ll join a diverse group of professionals from all over the world who are highly engaging and a lot of fun to work with. What you can expect? Challenging and rewarding sales experiences; ongoing investments in your sales development, and a collegial, supportive work environment. Autodesk employees are passionate, creative, and focused on making an impact.
About the Role
The Inbound Sales Development Representative will sell direct to customers from inbound calls and outbound calls with ACAD/LT Marketing Qualified Leads and cover a defined territory.
This role will interact with clients manager level to C-level, multi-touch opportunity development focused on SMB (50 – 10,000 employee) across industries.
Applicants should be highly motivated to pursue a career in Sales. This role offers you to experience how to directly sell to B2B clients. It provides you with an opportunity to grow into other Sales roles at a later stage.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and sell direct to customers from inbound calls and outbound calls with ACAD/LT MQLs
· Identify customer type and/or need early in discussion to route properly (ie. Direct, Named Accounts, Technical Support, etc)
· Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of inbound/direct customers
· Fully qualify and map key stakeholders, business process and technical requirements on all deals
· Transition qualified opportunities for upselling to the appropriate sales representative or partner when necessary
· Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management
· Create and manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team
· Managing time effectively by multitasking between inbound phone calls and MQLs
· Navigating Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of inbound customers