Responsible for assisting the Team leads to Analyze the requirements, to do the Impact Analysis of the CR (change request), to find Gap Analysis between the existing and proposed solution. The resource should be able to write the specs and do the coding.
The resource should be able to design database, develop and test the software component by converting projects requirements using Microsoft SQL Server [2012,2014] and Oracle databases [10g, 11g, 12c] Advance in T-SQL and basic/midlevel in PL/SQL Programming technologies.
The resource should also be able to do peer code reviews and also assist in implementation.
Person to responsible for collecting information related to projects and deliver the assignments against the agreed baselines.
1. Analyze the requirements, to do the Impact Analysis
2. Design & Develop database API’s using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
3. Gap analysis between the existing solution and proposed change
4. Unit Testing on delivered solution
5. Problem analysis and Bug fixes
6. Support Change & Releases Management
Microsoft SQL Server [2012, 2014] and Oracle databases [10g, 11g, 12c], SVN, Code revision tools, MS SQL services.
The job holder will be required to understand the working of multiple systems developed in Microsoft SQL Server [2012,2014] and Oracle databases [10g, 11g, 12c] Technologies. Able to understand the data synchronization methodologies implemented across data bases. The incumbent should monitor helpdesk calls and CR’s raised and also executes these efficiently.
The job holder would be a link between the IT solutions and end users of different departments. Training & issues resolution of end users is an integral part of this job profile
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management with 5+ years of experience in Advanced T-SQL and mid-level Oracle PLSQL technologies.
Diploma in Computer Science or Management with 8+ years of experience in T-SQL and PL/SQL programming.
– Proficiency in MS SQL Server databases [T-SQL] and Oracle Programming and database design.
– Exposure to Data integration.
– SAP Power designer experienced in designing databases.
– Awareness of Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
– SQERT based project Analysis
– CMMI standards
Application Programming – The ability to code and test modules and debug the issues quickly in MS SQL [T-SQL] and ORACLE [PLSQL].
Configuring & Optimizing the System – The ability to ensure optimum system operation through the use of system rules, control parameters or commands
RDBMS Systems – The ability to MS SQL Database design and development and utilize Oracle 11g SQL