Our Client, a leading iGaming operator, is seeking a Licensing and Compliance Analyst to join their Malta based Headquarters.
• To ensure that we are compliant with the regulations and legislations administrated by the statutory bodies though developing, implementing and monitoring effective procedures and policies.
• To verify product specifications are in line with the regulatory board requirements.
• Identifying innovative solutions to regulatory issues and socialises these potential solutions within the firm, for potential improvement prior to discussing this with any external/third parties.
• Responsible for handling any licencing maintenance tasks, as assigned by line managers, for example technical certification.
• This role will also be responsible for the management of relationships between the operations and legal departments.
• To be successful in this position it is expected the successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within the Compliance and licencing field within the iGaming industry.
• An in-depth knowledge of the gambling industry and gambling regulations particularly in relevant regional jurisdiction
• Prior experience working with test houses and regulators.
• A strong understanding of technical systems and their regulation.
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Must have the ability to seek and create innovative solutions to business challenges and operational related issues.
• Candidates must have knowledge of regulations within 2 of the following jurisdictions: Malta, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Austria and Schleswig Holstein.
• Ability to find innovative solutions to business challenges and operational issues
• Fluency in English, candidates will ideally come with an additional European language, preference being on German.