Position: Japanese Helpdesk Support (Legal Account)
Industry: Financial Company
Salary: P50,000 above (Negotiable)
Location: Taguig City
Schedule: Shifting Schedule
IT Company/ BPO Company that specializes in information technology, financial, legal content and human resource. The company is also know to provide excellent customer service support.
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email and chat
• May respond to inquiries regarding a specific product or a specific customer
• Inquiries regarding address changes, account changes/updates, order status, product feedback, password assistance, billing inquiry, etc.
• Ensure each customer contact is handled in a manner consistent with the Company’s brand and values to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
• Identify prospects for additional products and services; send leads to appropriate sales representatives.
• May assist field representatives in account maintenance.
• Log and classify all calls and request for assistance in the call tracking database.
• May include some order processing duties.
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Japanese N2/N3 certification
• Open for Undergraduate and Graduate
• Experience in a BPO industry is preferred but not required
• Willing to work any shift
• Willing to work in Mckinley Hill, Taguig
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client’s Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer