As Hotel Manager you will oversee the entire operation of a hotel. You will handle all matters concerning the operation and guide your executive team. Additionally, you will be responsible for setting up the budget & for the development and performance management of all employees.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will be in charge during his absence.
The ideal candidate must hold the position of an General Manager for at least four years
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial manager
- Good organizational, leadership and operational skills
- Familiar with budget and forecast preparations as well as dealing with local challenges
- Creativity and high degree of professionalism
- Experience in working in international 5*hotels such as Mandarin Oriental, Hyatt, Four Seasons, Jumeirah etc. would be of great advantage
- Excellent English communication skills is a must
- Previous work experience for several years in the Middle East region, preferably in the UAE is a must