Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. Our core solutions:
• Talent Acquisition (RPO, Projects & Executive Search)
• Organizational Strategy
• Assessment and Succession
• Leadership Development
• Rewards and Benefits
We are looking to build out a new Project-Based recruitment team – called the Ready Team – into our Manchester Talent Delivery Centre. In this role, you will work across our varied RPO client portfolio in short, targeted bursts to assist in closing vacancies as efficiently as possible.
As you will be working across various client accounts you will gain exposure to a variety of different industries and sectors. You will be responsible for working very closely with the existing RPO delivery team, understanding what sourcing strategy you need to execute and what candidate profiles you need to target. You will be responsible for the mapping, sourcing, engagement and full screening of relevant candidates to the critical requisition load you are aligned with and presenting suitably qualified and screened candidates to your RPO contact. There will be no external client contact.
To support our international clients, we are looking to build this specialised projects team with English, German and French language capabilities.
• Engage with internal contacts within the Korn Ferry business, such as Senior RPO Recruiters, Project Managers and Account Leaders, to take complete requisition briefings
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to engage with relevant profiles within the market you are aligned to (e.g. Life Sciences, Industry, Technology etc) across both English and German-speaking (DACH Region) client accounts
• Management of your own defined candidate attraction strategy, using every tool and sourcing channel available to you to identify direct talent in the market place
• Sourcing, screening and presenting suitably qualified CVs
• Support, challenge and drive best practice at each stage of your recruitment process
• Provide timely and accurate data through the ATS
• Regularly updating all parties on the status of your allocated requisitions and project targets
• Professional fluency in both German and English is essential (written and verbal)
• Thorough experience of developing successful direct sourcing strategies and methodologies
• Excellent internal stakeholder managements skills
• A proactive attitude, able to work to deadlines and short timescales
• Experience of recruiting within one of the following sectors would be advantageous: Life Sciences (Medical Devices, Pharma, BioTech), Advanced Technology, Industry (Automotive, Engineering, Manufacturing, Power) etc.
Please apply – we want you!
At Korn Ferry we take great pride in attracting exceptional people so we encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment (think competitive salaries, bonus scheme and incentives!) You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, make an impact and build relationships across our growing business and client business. If you want a role based in a fantastic location with an amazing work/life balance (flexible working!) and a friendly, collaborative working environment – join us!
Connect with us! Why not also join our talent community so you can be the first to hear about all our opportunities and hey I’m sure you know some great people so spread the word so they can join too. We’d love to hear from you!
We wish you a happy Christmas and happy new year – have a good start in 2019