Main Purpose of the Job:
Deliver proactive and reactive service to achieve first contact resolution for VIP and Core Customer Services. Provide customers with product and service related information that delivers or exceeds quality assurance expectations. Resolve customer queries by investigating transactional history and liaising with operational teams to provide an effective timely solution to ensure customer retention.
- Assess and summarise customer situations, offer a factual response and determine actions to successfully resolve a customer enquiry.
- Determine when a customer enquiry needs to be escalated to ensure a speedy and satisfactory conclusion within agreed SLA’s.
- Enhance customer experience by maximising cross and up-sell opportunities using all contact methods.
- Establish a positive relationship with internal and external customers.
- Sustain a comprehensive understanding of processes and systems and proactively seek opportunities for positive improvements.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure customer queries and complaints are resolved to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and the business.
- Effectively communicate with relevant stakeholder via all contact methods as required.
- Monitor own daily and weekly performance against Key Performance Indicators, striving for continual improvements.
- Full compliance with Gambling Commission requirements and adhere to social responsibility guidelines.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns, system updates and shift handover issues are communicated directly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Lead by example and embrace the corporate values.
- Work flexible 24/7 shift rota including weekends as required.
- Continually develop product knowledge and skills across all markets.
- Carry out other additional duties as requested and when required.
- Transactional service for banking, deposits, withdrawals, event and promotional queries, regulatory rules and procedures.
- Achieve a first contact resolution providing product and service related information to exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholder via all contact methods as required within agreed SLA’s.
- Operate as an effective team-member. Compliance with communication guidelines in line with quality targets for International and Core Customer Services.
- Adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Achieve or exceed daily/ weekly Key Performance Indicators
- Create a positive customer experience.
- Any other duties as requested by the Management
Advanced GCSE or equivalent in math’s and English.
Bi-lingual both written and spoken in English and also, a native speaker of a relevant language (Swedish, Danish or German)
An aptitude for teamwork and working in close partnership with others 2-years or more working in a customer focused/office environment or achieved a higher level qualification (i.e. degree equivalent)
Accurate problem solving skills Computer literate Meet KPI across all contact methods Excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethics
Will have high confidence levels with a positive approach towards work
Excellent typing/keyboard skills
Good written and verbal skills Good arithmetic skills Learn quickly and adapt within a rapidly changing industry.
Experience in working in an office environment Sales experience an advantage
High level of sporting and/or gaming knowledge
Previous VIP experience an advantage
Proven sales orientation Exceeds KPI across all contact methods