Activity: Fitness Club
Location: Dubai-UAE, Kabul-Afghanistan, Tashkent-Uzbekistan.
Education: Masters MBA or Bachelors Degree BS in Sports and Fitness or similar Health Care Programs
Requirements: The right candidate should possess minimum of (proven and certified) 5 years experience in Leading Fitness Clubs (such as Fitness First, LA Fitness).
• Implementing and using the unique concept of leading Fitness Clubs, which made them to be successful in the market.
• Creating company’s short and long term business strategy and policy.
• designing and promoting activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue;
• advertising and promoting the club or centre to increase usage, which may include commissioning and considering market research;
• recruiting, training and supervising staff, including managing staff rotas;
• carrying out health and safety checks on the equipment and site;
• managing maintenance, insurance, repairs and cleaning;
• maintaining high levels of customer care, often with a particular focus on avoiding loss of existing users;
• prioritizing target activities and user groups (especially in local authority centres);
• handling complaints and incidents, e.g. accidents and emergencies or theft;
• delivering some fitness training or coaching in sports activities – often a good way of maintaining contact with customers;
• preparing and checking budgets and generating income;
• cashing-up and keeping stock records;
• purchasing equipment and supplies;
• using advanced management information (e.g. footfall, popularity of classes by hour) to improve provision and timetables and cope with fluctuations in demand;
• writing monthly or weekly reports and preparing cash projections for centre owners or more senior management.
Interested candidate please send your detailed CV with subjected Job reference# 001ZAD-GM.