Attend to guests’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration, checkout and cashiering.
· Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
· Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
· Promote the Starwood Preferred Guest Program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
· Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout.
· Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
· Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
· Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes.
· Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
· Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English & German languages used in the workplace.
· Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis .
· General knowledge of Opera Software.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-2 years work experience in a five-stars hotel.