Become part of the largest social messaging platform in the world, with a global audience of millions of monthly users.
• Write high-quality news on current topics such as politics, sports, entertainment, and business
• Share and promote your articles on social networks to maximize your readership
Compensation is variable and depends on a number of factors. These are:
• The number of readers an article generates
• Type of topics and categories chosen.
• Source of the readers
The maximum compensation per article is £200.
● Enthusiasm for innovative online media and social journalism
● The ability to correctly quote sources of information and to quickly review articles
● SEO knowledge beneficial
● Interest in social media marketing
● Excellent English language skills
• Workplace: Everywhere. Blasters do not need to be in an office.
• Working Hours: Flexible. Blasters can choose their own working hours.