Start Date: ASAP
As an international company, marketing is of crucial importance for us to deliver consistent material across all of our markets. The internship consists of assisting your Marketing team to create, schedule and maintain content across various online sales platforms such as websites, brochures, blogs, PR, and social media. As our Marketing Intern, your working hours will be 09:00-18:00 from Monday-Thursday and 09:00-16:00 on Friday. You will also need to bring your own laptop, however you will be provided with a computer screen.
European Bartender School are a market leader in the bartending industry. Our mission is to educate exceptional bartenders from all over the world; making the world taste better, one cocktail at a time. With three global offices and a dedicated team of professionals, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders from across the globe in the past 16 years. Due to continuous expansion of our organisation and workforce we are looking to fill the position described above.
As part of our marketing efforts we maintain more than 15 websites and a variety of social media channels across all of our markets. Communicating through these channels requires a continuous flow of quality blogs, campaigns, emails, press releases, web pages and other relevant bartender content on a native level. All of our content is produced in-house and needs to communicate our visual identity and abide by corporate guidelines.
We can offer the opportunity of a future within EBS for those who contribute to our growth and always work with our company motto in mind: ‘hard work, spirit and soul’. This is your opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the travel and education industries and live in one of the most cultural cities in the world!
· Support all aspects of multiple social media accounts, including content creation and community development. (Organic)
· Facilitate creation of inspirational content that is globally consistent across all digital platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
· Writing fresh and engaging copy, as well as participating/creating conversations, identifying advocates together with the Advocate and Influencer Executive
· Working closely with the team to understand and participate in ongoing marketing and campaign activities;
· Analysing, optimising and reporting on the community performance;
· Define, track, and analyse metrics across all digital platforms to continuously identify new opportunities for engagement and reach. Report on owned media content performance.
· Use analytics to produce genuine audience insights to identify new commercial opportunities and drive strategy.
Spoken and written English to an extremely high standard (extra languages are a bonus)
Bachelor’s degree or close to graduation in marketing, creative writing, copywriting or a similar field
A desire to learn and grow professionally
Experience with the Office Package, especially Word and Excel
Experience with blogging or other forms of publishing are a big plus
What You’ll Receive:
· A salary of 300€ per month
· A young and dynamic working environment
· Company paid snacks and coffee/tea
· Company paid events and trips
· Free weekly Spanish classes
· Casual dress code and an in-office music system
Life at EBS:
At EBS, we offer our employees a unique and energetic working environment that you won’t find anywhere else! Our offices are created to provide you with a vibrant, positive and motivated setting to maximise creativity. Working as part of our international team means you will experience new cultures and may even pick up a few new phrases along the way. Joining EBS means you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, have an incredible experience abroad and make money at the same time.
How To Apply:
Email your CV and motivational cover letter in English, with the subject line; ‘Marketing Intern’, including a photograph of yourself.