Who We Are
European Bartender School is the market leader in the bartending industry. Our mission is to educate exceptional bartenders from all over the world; making the world taste better, one cocktail at a time. With three global offices and a dedicated team of professionals, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders across the globe. In the past 16 years EBS has grown substantially, due to this continuous expansion our workforce has grown by over 50%. We can offer the opportunity of a future within EBS for those who are looking become part of something truly special.
What you’ll do here;
· You’ll sell our courses to hot leads over phone, email & social media and help them embark on changing their life!
· You’ll stay up-to-date on our latest courses/experiences and the benefits with in-house training
· You’ll be the first line of support covering questions & objections
· You’ll have an organised workflow, reach your personal goals and schedule call-backs
· You’ll learn to upsell and cross-sell our product range
· You will be on-top of your Salesforce pipeline
· Be an ambassador for the EBS brand worldwide!
We’d like you to have;
· 1 years minimum sales experience in a similar environment
· Proficiency in your native language and English (C1)
· An understanding of B2C outbound sales
· Good work ethic and goal-oriented
· Experience of Windows operating systems and CRM systems is a plus
· The ability to be part of a successful team
· Reliability under pressure
· Self-motivated mindset
Benefits of working with us;
· A competitive salary with additional monthly bonus
· A young and dynamic working environment
· Regular in house sales & product training
· Free Snacks, Fruit and Coffee/Tea.
· Company paid events and trips (in the past we’ve gone to Rome, Berlin, Mallorca & Ibiza.)
· Free weekly Spanish classes for all levels
· Ping-Pong tournaments, on our very own Ping-Pong table of course
· Playstation 4 (Fifa, if you dare)
· Gym discount to help you stay fit and healthy!
· Casual dress code and in-office music system
Bonus points if;
· You are experienced with Salesforce
· Have completed an EBS course
· Speak more than 2 languages
Life at EBS
At EBS, we offer our employees a unique and energetic working environment that you won’t find anywhere else! Our offices are created to provide you with a vibrant, positive and motivated setting to maximize creativity. Working as part of our international team means you will experience new cultures and may even pick up a few new phrases along the way. Joining EBS means you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, have an incredible experience abroad and make money at the same time.