Would you like to work in an energetic environment with other young international people? Would you like to help others have the EBS experience? EBS are looking for a Customer Service Representative who can integrate into our after-sales service team. Our ideal candidate is a structured and customer focused individual with good communication skills. In addition, you should be able to speak more than 2 languages and be familiar with European Bartender School and our products.
European Bartender School are a market leader in the bartending industry. Our mission is to educate exceptional bartenders from all over the world; making the world taste better, one cocktail at a time. With three global offices and a dedicated team of professionals, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders from across the globe in the past 16 years. Due to continuous expansion of our organisation and workforce we are looking to fill the position described above.
We can offer the opportunity of a future within EBS for those who contribute to our growth and always work with our company motto ‘hard work, spirit and soul’ in mind. In 2016, our goal is to make this the best sales team in the industry.
This is your opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the travel and education industries and live in one of the most cultural cities in the world!
In our customer service team you will be working together with our sales and marketing department, as well as the rest of the EBS CARE team. You will provide high levels of customer service and work with advanced sales and customer support technology. You will be answering incoming phone calls and using social media as well as email to support current customers, so you need to be confident and comfortable in a very social role. You will mainly interact with existing customers to answer product related questions and handle possible complaints. You will also manage bookings and take on additional administrative tasks. You will be working with a number of CRM systems so you will need to have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Customer service experience is required
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills
- Proficient in your native language and English (C1). Any additional languages are a very strong plus
- High interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Desk.com operations
- Use of Windows operating system and Excel
- Great attention to detail and recordkeeping
- Ability to work in a team
- High organisational skills
- Having completed an EBS course is a big plus
- Good punctuality record
- Reliable under pressure
What You’ll Receive:
- A competitive salary
- A young and dynamic working environment
- The chance to develop in a rapidly growing company
- Company paid snacks and coffee/tea
- Company paid events and trips
- Free weekly Spanish classes and training boot camp
- Casual dress code and an in-office music system
Life At EBS:
At EBS, we offer our employees a unique and energetic working environment that you won’t find anywhere else! Our offices are created to provide you with a vibrant, positive and motivated setting to maximise creativity. Working as part of our international team means you will experience new cultures and may even pick up a few new phrases along the way. Joining EBS means you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, have an incredible experience abroad and make money at the same time.