European Bartender School is looking for an SEO Specialist who will be taking the reins of our SEO strategy and auditing the current plan.
- C1/C2 level of English (or equivalent)
- You are passionate about SEO and will strive to create results in a personable manner while also delivering proven results.
- You have had strong SEO abilities in both analysis and technical implementation
- All rounded with knowledge of the technical, content and social media sites.
- Ideal candidate will be sociable while also being heavily self-motivated to achieve results wherever possible
- Knowledge in and a passion for online marketing combined with an ambitious and entrepreneurial mind
- Understanding of link building and how websites are structured technically
- Proven 1-3 years’ experience with international markets
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the IT Manager and Marketing Manager
- SEO including keyword research, writing Meta data and content analysis.
- Perform technical SEO audits, and provide recommendations based on audits
- Creating engaging outreach campaign concepts for our brand which help in generating social buzz, natural links, and brand awareness
- Liaising with content writers and providing briefs for content
- Build and maintain press and media contact database
- Monitor performance and complete regular reports and updates
- Keep track of latest outreach techniques, industry news and trends
- Collecting information and data to analyze markets, segments, competitors, and customers
Participating in team meetings and liaising with all marketing team members to support the overall marketing strategy implementation; this involves also taking over general team assistance when required
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of SEO and have prior relationships with copywriters/bloggers/designers
Improving the current SEO techniques
European Bartender School is a market leader in the bartending industry. Our mission is to educate exceptional bartenders from all over the world; making the world taste better, one cocktail at a time. With three global offices and a dedicated team of professionals, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders from across the globe in the past 17 years. Due to the continuous expansion of our organization and workforce, we are looking to fill the position described above.
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Relocation assistance
- A young and dynamic working environment
- Free weekly Spanish classes
- Development plan
How to Apply
Email your CV and motivational cover letter in English, with the subject line; ‘SEO Specialist’, including a picture of yourself.