Care Assistant’s role includes helping clients with tasks such as:
• Assist with personal care such as washing and dressing
• Assist with mobility issues (hoisting, sara steady, or wheelchairs)
• Shopping and encouraging clients to maintain proper hydration and nutrition
• Prompting with medication
• Promote the clients well-being
• Support with daily routines
• Having conversations with clients or share in other activities
Benefits we offer:
• We offer between £8.6-£10.50/hour
• 28 days of paid Holidays
• Ongoing training for free and Care Certificate course offered by the company
• Flexible work rotas
• Accommodation provided
• Access for a company car for the first 3-4 months
• 24/7 support available
Required skills and qualifications:
• work in partnership with others to provide compassionate care that meets our clients’ needs in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence.
• Care assistants work alone in the clients’ own homes, therefore being calm and caring, speaking good English and having a driving license are essential for this role.
• The Care Assistants would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and company.