About the Company:
The LeadGenius team combines world-class expertise in data, virtual work, international development, innovative user design, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology to simplify costly businesses processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities.
About the Worker Community:
LeadGenius gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. 90% of LeadGeniuses were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, LeadGeniuses have the opportunity to develop essential skills, earn promotions, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
Work in a virtual environment where you will experience a lively office atmosphere. You will be a part of a team which has a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Associate, and Trainers. The supervise your work and there to assist and answer your questions.
– Lead Generation – Research the internet for required information
– Data analysis/entry to existing LeadGenius database
– Lead Enrichment – Research the internet and update information from an existing list
– Other tasks that can be performed online (rare)
– College or associate degree or working towards one
– Proficient in English language
– With good communication (Written & Spoken) skill
– Great computer and internet research skills and attention to detail
– Knowledgeable in productivity tools such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, MS Office and messaging apps
– Have reliable access to a computer with internet speed of at least 5Mbps
Available 20 – 40 hours/wk
Bonus points if you have:
– Have a lead generation experience
– Have a managerial experience
– Have a sales or marketing experience
– Have online work experience
This position is open to all interested applicants from the ff countries: Serbia, Philippines, Kenya, India, El Salvador.