If you are a talented, professional Chef & Host Couple looking to develop your experience & skills running a luxury mountain home, designing your own fine dining menus, whilst working in beautiful surroundings then this is the opportunity for you.
Our 3 luxury chalets sleep a maximum of 10 guests (most weeks of the season only 6 – 8 guests), which enables you the time to genuinely provide a tailored, memorable experience to each & every guest. A Chauffeur/Resort Assistant supports each chalet.
The Company Owners live & work in St Martin all year. We live only steps away from the chalets, which means we are always available to answer questions, provide support, assist with problems & fix maintenance issues. We are passionate about our business and for 13 years have been running it hands on which ensures our guests experience the finest winter holidays.
This role is for a couple with all the following skills and experience:
• The Chef must have a recognised catering qualification (City & Guilds 7061/2, NVQ level 3 or equivalent) or extensive experience in high quality professional kitchens
• The Chef must have work experience in Michelin starred or AA rosette restaurants
• The Host must have a minimum of 3 years hospitality experience
• The Host must have experience working in high quality restaurants (AA rosette or Michelin star) or hospitality experience in boutique/luxury hotels
• Chef and Host: ideally both able to drive
• Chef and Host: ideally over 25 (for vehicle insurance)
• Chef and Host: you must be a couple