As a Casino Manager you will be working within an international team with no artificial hierarchy. With your team you will conceptualise, complete and monitor new, innovative and exciting marketing campaigns for our Tipbet Online Casino. In order to improve ROI, you will be responsible for operational and commercial aspects.
Your role includes both the “back-end” of Casino Management (ensuring competitive product offerings), and customer facing activities such as optimising the casino, managing game releases, supporting in campaign planning, etc.
In addition, you will be able to fully enjoy the opportunity to develop both your strengths and your persona; and you will also embrace the possibility to improve your talent and potential according to the Company’s identity.
• Develop the Casino marketing strategy in collaboration with our business management.
• Complete and monitor the Casino marketing campaigns.
• Optimize weekly/monthly reporting on KPI’s and financial performance of all Casino products
• Manage current casino products and lead the integration of new products in conjunction with cross functional departmental teams.
• Develop, prepare, execute and optimize regular attractive and cost-effective promotions to maximize player activity
• Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Casino business
• Manage relationships with any Casino specific suppliers.
• Internal and External communications and systems.
• Collect and analyse data for effective decision making and planning on strategies
• Analyse effectiveness of campaigns and suggest further improvements for future planning and implementation of marketing strategies.
• Ensure the best practice is done towards customers, competitors and environment.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role or a casino coordinator.
• Ability to design and execute marketing strategies.
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English, any additional languages would be an asset (Turkish, German)
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation