Home Instead Senior Care- To Us, Its Personal
We are currently looking for people to work with our clients, supporting them with Companionship, Home Help and Personal Care services in their own homes. We encourage and support our CAREGivers to work with the same clients, enabling real relationships to be central to the support they provide.
What we are looking for?
• Genuine, caring people who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
• Adaptable and flexible people who want to develop their skills.
• People with experience of working with or caring for elderly people whether professionally or in their personal life.
• People wanting a change of pace or career.
• You need to have a good standard of oral and written English
• Being a driver is advantageous as you will be travelling between client’s homes and possibly assisting clients with errands and accessing the community.
• The ability to speak Welsh is not essential but very desirable.
What can we offer you?
• You will work with regular clients in your local area.
• You are not required to wear a uniform as our care is delivered in a personal way.
• Most of our calls are a minimum of 1 hour, we do not do 15-minute calls.
• We pay £8.30 during the daytime and £8.80 for evenings and weekends.
• We pay your travel time between calls at your hourly rate.
• We pay your mileage at 25p per mile
• We have an opt in/ opt out option for Live in/24-hour care calls.
• We pay enhancements for bank holidays as well as triple time for Christmas day and Boxing day.
• We offer various contracts to suit your lifestyle; these being 0-hour/flexible, 16-hour, 30-hour and 37.5-hour.
• We provide a 3-day detailed introduction to Home Instead Senior Care and will support you to become a confident CAREGiver.
• We support you to gain your QCF’s in Health and Social Care and offer job specific City and Guilds training in Dementia Care and Palliative Care for those who want to do it.
• There are genuine opportunities for progression to senior positions.
• We are part of an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential and impartial advice and services on a range of issues including mental health.
• We offer a benefit scheme which gives great discounts at many high street stores, restaurants and theme parks.
• We offer corporate membership discount at leisure facilities throughout Conwy County.
If you want to be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about providing high quality and personalised care, then we want to meet you. Experience is not essential as training is provided.
If you live in or near LLANRWST and want to make a real difference to the lives of seniors, apply now and see why we were voted one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK by The Sunday Times 2018.