Experience: 1+ years of experience is required in the related domain. More experienced can apply as we are recruiting at all levels.
We are looking for CAD engineers to join a well-established design and manufacturing company in midlands UK. For this role you will use CAD packages including NX-CAD to design a range of products for multiple industries. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of a company that helps you grow and wants you to succeed.
1. Use CAD software to prepare designs for manufacturing.
2. Working closely with production team to ensure right design and production methods.
3. Working alongside with other departments to make quality products.
1. Work experience in CAD (Any software)
2. Experience in manufacturing processes, quality & testing.
3. Capability in manufacturing changes/process optimization.
4. Knowledge of quality procedures and production system.
5. Project planning, risk reviews, reporting, drawing analysis.
6. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
7. Good team working skills in an international environment.
1. Proficiency in NX-CAD.
2. Knowledge of PLM tools.
3. Strong skills in Excel & data analysis.
4. Experience in instrumentation design.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher education level equivalent in a domain with mechanical aptitude (Automotive/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Aerospace/ Engineering design/ Mechanical design/ engineering product design).MSc Degree from UK is key advantage
Salary: Industrial standard and excess depend on experience
Location: Candidates applying for this role should be flexible about working location. Visa: We sponsor VISA and travel documents to potential right skill candidates. Candidates living in UK currently will be given priority.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Design Engineer, Development Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Product Designer, Product Development, CAD, Design Improvement Engineer, CAD Designer, Design Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Graduate, Graduate Design Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Trainee Design Engineer may also be considered for this role.