- European nationality.
- Valid work permits in place.
- Minimum of high school, Baccalaureat (Abitur), A – Level exam.
- Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma) or in-company education.
To fill the positon, the following is required:
- Opera central systems knowledge.
- Knowledge of either Fidelio V6 or Opera PMS is imperative.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in reservations.
- A proven track record of increasing revenue streams or strengthening the performance of a property.
- Experience with reporting and market performance reports.
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills.
- Spanish is a must.
- German very beneficial.
- Additional language – beneficial.
Competencies needed to fill the position:
- Hotel Operations experience a plus.
- Detail orientated and hands on.
- Effective ability to supervise, motivate, train and develop team members.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors.
- Ability to analyse data, make meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these.
- Knowledge of industry-specific terminology such as ADR, RevPAR, on-the-books, etc.
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment. Be proactive and able to “think outside of the box”.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Computer literacy adapted to the field of Reservations:
- Good keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include MSWord and MSExcel.
- PMS, Opera.
To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- Results Driven.