As Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Project Managers with the project planning, monitoring, documentation and control of information within the organization. You will have to help define the scope of the software development project, planning project stages, estimate the workload involved, and create the project schedule with our team and management.
• Assist the Senior Project Managers in planning projects
• Define the scope of projects in collaboration with the rest of the stakeholders
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evalu-ated
• Document and keep updated project specifications and requirements
• Control and execute the project according to the project plans
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to en-sure the project success
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the re-quired level of quality
• Report to Senior Project Managers and other management project statuses
• Assist in the documentation needed for licensing by gaming authorities.
• Professional experience in IT Project Management or leading software teams
• Relevant education, preferably a degree in a computer related field.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Excellent skills of various project management methods and software
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Capability of working with multiple projects and teams
• Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
• Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority.
• Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Previous working experience in iGaming will be considered an asset.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Challenging environment
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Assistance in finding accommodation