The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate ability in the operation and maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems in order to fulfil the role. The applicant must be familiar with the latest health and safety requirements relevant to facilities operations and follow guidelines and drive the hotels Responsible Business plan.
They will be expected to maintain, service and operate the electrical power and lighting distribution systems, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems, water and heating distribution systems. The role will call upon the supervision of tradesmen and contractor personnel including the scheduling of shift rotas.
In the Chief Engineers absence you will deputise his role.
The position is suitable only for a hands-on individual, who is committed to providing a safe and efficient service environment, for our clients and staff. The applicant must be willing to work weekends and shift systems. The role requirements includes
- To manage the day to day distribution of work to the Maintenance team
- To ensure that all day to day work reported to the department is recorded and the records are kept up to date
- To manage the routine Maintenance systems for plant, equipment and rooms and ensure the records are kept up to date
- To be responsible for the control and supervision of contracted staff when on the hotel premises
- To assist with the managing of the departments budgets, ensuring that expenditure remains within defined parameters
- To be responsible for ordering spares and maintain control of the engineering stores and stock levels
- To assist in organising training and keeping up to date training records for all members in the department
The ideal candidate will have a positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for excellent customer service with an emphasis on exceeding standards and guest expectations. You will have excellent Food & Beverages skills, and provide a great food experience with an emphasis on exceeding guest expectations.
Our teams enjoy a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are discounted rates at our hotels worldwide, contributory pension scheme, complimentary meal, uniform, complimentary car parking, discounted use of the health club.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to work within one of the world’s fastest growing and dynamic companies.
For more information about us why not visit us on www.parkinn.com.
In line with Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, please note that you will be required to demonstrate that you are eligible to live and take up employment within the United Kingdom.
Park Inn by Radisson Htl & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Bath Road HeathrowMiddlesex UB7 0DU, UB7 0DU Heathrow, United Kingdom